5lbs / Chicken Breast
Benefits of Eating Chicken Breast
1. Rich in Protein – It’s a great source of lean, low fat protein which contribute to muscle growth and development. That protein also helps support a healthy body weight and aids weight loss.
2. Good for the Heart – Eating chicken breast suppresses and controls a body’s homocysteine amino acid levels which, if too high, can lead to cardiovascular disease.
3. Plenty of Phosphorus – They’re rich in phosphorus, an essential mineral that supports your teeth and bones, as well as kidney, liver, and central nervous system function.
4. Abundant in Selenium – Provides this essential mineral involved in metabolic performance … in other words thyroid, hormone, metabolism, and immune function.
5. Boosts Metabolism – Vitamin B6 (or B-complex vitamins) in chicken will keep blood vessels healthy, energy levels high, and metabolism burning away calories so you can manage a healthy weight..